The Games with the Best Odds in a Casino

No matter what casino game you decide to play, they all have the potential to pay out a big jackpot. However, in order to get a piece of the pie, you need to make bets on games that provide the greatest odds for you. While many people consider luck as being a reason for a win, in reality, the result is actually determined by the amount of probability.

When the house edge is low, your chance of winning becomes higher thus increasing your overall odds, as opposed to a higher house edge.

With all of this in mind, let’s take a look at the games with the best odds in a casino.

1. Blackjack

With most house edges at a low 1%, most gamblers prefer to play blackjack as compared to any other table game in a casino. The reason why is because they know they will win if they apply simple strategies. With an advantage of only 1%, the player ultimately gets a 99% chance of winning their hand when they apply a strategy. When you don’t have a game plan you will have at least a 3% house edge against you.

If you do apply a simple game plan, you need to make sure to keep with it no matter what the outcome of the game will be.

However, the time where you could alter your strategy would be if card counting was involved.

With blackjack being such a popular table game that many enjoy winning, it is no surprise that a strategy would be used against the house. Generally speaking, it is quite easy to win big amounts of money once you implement skills that are basic to gaming.

2. Baccarat

With baccarat, it is another favorable game found in every casino and also has a high game payout. This high payout ability is thanks in part to the low 1.1% edge that the house has. Besides that, the significant payout amounts are also in line with the huge wager amounts. With that, your odds of winning a big amount are the same as if you lose a huge amount. This is why you need to ensure that when you place your bets they need to have the best odds in order to win the most.

Normally, when a house offers baccarat they provide a low 1.1% edge, which can be considered average. In a lot of casinos found online, every player is able to accumulate close to 50% of every win and the banker keeps 51% of wins. If you are looking to obtain the advantage over the house with the bet that you place, then you need to have the amount of house probability deducted from a player’s probability.

As you play, you will notice that Baccarat provides many different ways to place your bets for each round of Baccarat. These involve wagers known as a tie, Player, or Banker. For a “player” bet, a 1.3% house edge will be calculated. For a “banker” bet the house edge decreases to 1.0%. Lastly, with a “tie” bet, the house edge is raised significantly and more than 14%. So it’s obvious that your odds will not be the best with this wager option as opposed to the Banker wager.

If you’re planning to make bets through an online Baccarat game, make sure to be aware of the game set up and become familiar with the way the results happen prior to risking any actual bets.

3. Roulette

The house edge for Roulette is usually around 2.5%. Roulette also provides different odds even though they all will be the same when it comes to being a house edge. As far as types of Roulette are concerned, there is an American version and European version of Roulette. Though these two variations exist, the only real difference is the way that your odds get calculated in order to figure out your odds for the European version of Roulette.

If you are unfamiliar with what the differences are of European and American Roulette, then you will be happy to know that there is not much. The amount of numbers is the same and is either red or black. Although the wheels are no different as far as the numbers are concerned, the positions are different.

As far as odds are concerned, the variation exists in the fact that the European version involves only a single zero that is green and the American version involves the use of a single green zero and double zero that is also green.

4. Craps

Normally, a game of craps includes a significant edge that can be 0% or even more than 5%. Specifically, all odd bets are zero, and bets placed on the Pass Line can be over 1.4%. A bet placed on Proposition 2 and 12 will be more than 5%. Keep in mind that there will always be a reason for a zero edge.

While playing Craps, you will see that the odds for the house are decided by how much you are going to bet. Many casino odds are able to be triple the amount of a house average. In order to decrease the casino edge even more you have to make sure that your bets have an increased multiple.

5. Three Card Poker

Three Card Poker provides a 3% house edge that follows the concept of poker. Plus, even though this game is still a new kid on the block, it has managed to remain a popular choice among gamblers.

Its popularity can be easily traced to the amount of profit it has made since it came into existence. The nice thing is that the majority of earned profits all go back to the owner of the game or casino. Not many players dislike this game because there is no need to be attentive while making a bet.

After a player wins a hand, both their ante and play bets get paid. However, if the dealer becomes the winner, then all bets are lost. When ties occur then a push is created and no one loses money. Usually, if a player’s odds are 44% during play, then the dealer odds will be 55% and 1% chance of a tie occurring.

With many versions available, the edge that the house obtains will vary between 7% and 7.6%. Generally speaking, when you play Three Card Poker, you will be able to enjoy your time playing as compared to other games.

The Games with the Best Odds in a Casino

When it comes to the best odds for a game, you can never go wrong with games that favor you more than the casino. So you need to ensure that the house edge is very low before you place a bet.

If you are not sure if you would obtain great odds while playing, then you can stick to the games such as Keno. With Keno, you will have complete control of the odds based on your bet amount. Keno also does not require the use of any type of strategy in order for you to create and maintain a winning streak. The only thing that you need to remember is that the more numbers picked will decrease your odds of winning, but winning will occur more when fewer numbers are selected.